Tuesday 4 October 2022

Lisa and Lori's great stash bust

 


I've attempted this before and as my Counterfeit kit is small this month, I decided to join in.

The link is here. My Happy Life: Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash October Kit Reveal (loriannie670.blogspot.com)

I decided to use Christmas papers as I never seem to use those up. Our Christmas day is only small so there's usually only one or two layouts. The majority of this will be to make cards.

My papers are these


My scraps are here


My embellishments are 

I've very keen to get that hessian strip used.

My ephemera might look strange, but I use old Christmas cards and often cut out a picture for a card. 

I have a few stray foam gingerbread men, Cut offs from Darkroom Door filmstrips, and  cndy cane stickers.


This should see me through until Christmas for making cards.

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is a great kit, Julene! I may have to make my November kit a Christmas-themed kit to make cards and finish up some of those unfinished Christmas projects that I have! Thanks so much for playing along with us. I can't wait to see what you create!