Wednesday 3 August 2022

The scraproom group Jumpstart sketch

 


I'm starting this month with a sketch from the scraproom facebook group. It is for the jumpstart sketch.

When I was on my Country Towns trip, I ate dinner at a hotel several nights. These lamb cutlets were memorable as was the railway scene on the wall.Worthy of a photo in both cases.


I used an old Kaisercraft paper from my kit. The colours in the photos suited the oranges.I did my stitching in an ochre coloured thread and used up another roll of cotton. (Hooray!)

I've added hearts and washi tape as my other trims plus 2 random flower shapes with butterflies that I had. Hard to see but at bottom left I fussy cut out flowers from the same paper and used them as a feature.


This also qualifies for lasting memories where they want floral paper, hearts and washi tape.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Great job with the sketch! Love your stitching! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Great use of the challenge! Love your fussy cutting and stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!