Tuesday 23 August 2022

Cupcake challenges and AAA birthdays.

 At Cupcake inspirations  there is a hobbies challenge.


We are asked to choose a hobby and make a card about it.

My cousin and I are both into Geneology. We often go to research our family tree and have found some interesting characters! Her favourite colour is green, so I used scraps of lace plus papers on this card..

It has 2 sentiments because I had them both and wanted to use them. Our research has led to a reunion where memories were exchanged.


Hope you like it! 

*****************************************************************************

My next card is for AAA birthdays


I've made a reasonably simple birthday card using spots.



4 comments:

Jane said...

Great colours and I love the simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nora Noll said...

What a lovely card!!! I like the simple design. Thank you for playing with us this week at CIC551.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge

Nance said...

What a great idea for a birthday card because what best way to create memories but on birthdays. Very pretty. THanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations in our Hobby challenge. Nance, DT Sweetie

Leanne said...

This is such a great card, I know a few people that are into Geneology. Very cool, thanks for playing our challenge, and happy crafting.

Leanne DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations