Monday 15 August 2022

Lasting memories


 At Lasting Memories they want geometric pattern paper, circles and stickers.

I'm doing a Christmas flashback here as my sister and I were talking about these photos.

I've used stars and dots on papers plus a circle for the title and gingerbread man stickers. 

The photo on the bottom makes us laugh. Dad won a moustache in his Christmas bon bon and was being amusing wearing it. My brother in law looking like the grump he is and my nephew smiling. It made us laugh at the time and often when we see it again as well. 

2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Great Christmas layout! Love your story! Great use of the three things challenge! Love your embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Deanna said...

Love those gingerbread men and your punched edge! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)