Thursday 25 August 2022

Lasting memories stripes,stars and enamel dots

 


This is my next layout for Lasting memories where we are asked to feature stripes,stars and enamel dots (or in my case red rhinestones ). I ran out of enamel dots earlier today.

I've used diagonal green striped paper behing my photos and red stars on the edges of the layout plus a circle made from red rhinestones. It is 2 photos of the Grand Canyon which was so deep you needed a zoom lens to see the bottom! 


At Aud Sentiments they want a summer card with a sentiment.

I used a pineapple picture that I had plus a wood veneer sun. There is also the sentiment "sunkissed". I thought this might be a bon voyage for someone going to tropical climes,like Hawaii .



1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love your circle of red rhinestones! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)