Thursday 18 August 2022

Double D challenges and Tic Tac Toe

 At Double D challenges they want something with wheels.

I still have old pictures that I cut from a picture dictionary. In this case it is a car.

I fussy cut around the car and placed it on my card with the sentiment, "special". It will be going into the Father's Day box. Here in Australia Fathers Day is the first Sunday in September.


*************************************

At Tic Tac Toe they have a grid and  I've chosen the left vertical row



My card features a polka dot background, Turquoise sentiment plus 2 playing cards embellishments.The strip at the bottom is from the reverse side of the patterned paper.



2 comments:

Diane said...

What a fabulous masculine card and a cool car. Our Father's Day is in June, how interesting yours is in September! Thank you for joining our fun at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Barbara said...

I can remember cars like this from when I was younger. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge. Good Luck!