Friday 19 February 2021

Li'l red wagon & Creative knockouts

 At Li'l red wagon they want a tag.

I had some pale pink pieces left over from my Counterfeit kit so made a baby girl tag. It could go on a gift or become part of a card.

I made it wider than a normal tag.


At Creative Knockouts they want lots of layers.


I've chosen yellow and made a birthday card. It has  5 layers or 6 if you count the white embroidery thread around the tab. A friend has a birthday in April and loves yellow so it will suit her.
The envelope was a strange size 919cm x 16.5cm), so I made it to fit that.


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful baby girl tag Julene, lovely..
Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute tag Julene!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!