Friday 12 February 2021

Challenge #1 CKC. Herzstuck

 

 Challenge #1 - At the Heart of It! (GD Eileen, Julene, Lisa, Tina, Tracey)


The name of our inspiration kit, Herzstück, can be translated along the lines of "the heart of something" and as this is the month of love and romance, let's take that as our inspiration.😍 Make a project featuring something or someone that you think of as the "heart of it". Of course, you might want to interpret this prompt as featuring hearts on your layout and everything goes round here! So, show us your very own "Herzstück"!

***************

I've chosen a photo of our neighbours when Erica was a baby. The lady was so loving and kind and gave me extra help with the baby. Her 2 girls,although a little older ,played with Erica and took her for walks in the pram. When going through my separation they also gave me emotional support and encouragement. They were at "the heart of it" at that time.


I've used the mustard toned papers from Bella "Get Hitched" range. The argyle print one has fine red lines, so I picked up on that fact and used red flowers and hearts.I also added diamentes.





No comments: