Sunday 14 February 2021

Challenge YOUrself.

 My next layout is for Scrap-challenge Yourself


I was married in 1982 and 7 years later was divorced but somehow the wedding proofs have stayed with me. Too many good photos I guess.

Anyway on this layout I grouped my proofs of arriving at the church and standing with Dad before going in. Dad was my strength and guided me along the path of life. These photos show his love.

I left the proof numbers on so I could arrange them in order. I kept my layout clutter free as I have with all my wedding photos.Just enough to embellish without over-doing them. "Less is best" my scrapbook teacher used to say!

First, I misted the background with purple. After adhering the photos I used 2 strips,one of ribbon, one black and white Crate paper strip. I used the same pattern paper as a backing on my journal circle.I used a heart brad there, then my title and red heart are from Simple Stories Life in Colour chipboard pieces.



9 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awwwwww! I love these photos of you with your dad, Julene! They totally depict the love you guys had for each other! And your layout is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you let the wonderful photos shine here. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Beautiful photos! I love how you were able to turn your marriage into a happy moment to scrapbook about you and your dad. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

This is so special! I love your clean lines and overall design!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Tracy P said...

This is just precious! There is nothing like a father's love. I love how you documented this into a layout. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Kim said...

This is fantastic! I love that you left it clutter free. I always aspire to do that because I love how it looks! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

Maya Yang said...

What a beautiful and precious layout! I absolutely love your photos with your dad and the father daughter love behind this layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love how you've incorporated so many photos into your layout! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
Lauren

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

I love your clean layout! Beautiful photos of you with your dad! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

Sherri Caramico said...

Beautiful photos and Beautiful layout!- Thanks for playing along with us at the Chellenge YOUrself Blog!!