Friday 12 February 2021

Lasting Memories paint challenge.

 The next challenge at Lasting Memories is 

LM #534 - "Let's get painty" - Create a layout using paint. or other mixed media like texture paste or ink sprays. Time to get messy! 

I started with a patterned paper from my kit featuring tiny pinwheels or starbursts.Using a chicken wire mask and candy pink paint I painted one quarter of it.I then dribbled red mist over the top.

The photos are from Gloucester NSW where we found beautiful roses growing en masse in the council park. Apparently they often hold weddings there, I can understand why.

I also used the rose stickers from"For the record" sheet plus Take note on my journal card. In addition there are 2 wood veneer pennant flags, a flair from Covoa vanilla,a punched flower with button centre.Also a lacy border in pale pink at the top of the 2 photos.



The writing on this has all been highlighted in white because I copied the challenge from the lasting memories blog.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful stencil work! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

Maud's Creations said...

Julene, love your stencil work . The red certainly brings out the colour of the roses in your photos. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories. Design Team member Maureen

Tracey Beer said...

Love your photos Julene and great use of the stencil and paint!
Thanks forjoing us at lasting Memories.