Tuesday 23 February 2021

Lasting Memories- collage

 There is a technique challenge at lasting memories this week, and it is collage.

I have 3 photos of Chinese New Year celebrations so decided to use 2 of those. (I feel a double coming up!). First I selected my papers.


All have an asian look about them, and the red one is actually mulberry paper.

Next, I found my mod podge and began to tear my papers.

Here's my background! There are 2 smaller pieces added one in the top corner plus the strip going across. (Why not?)


After this dried, I added red mist dribbles. I mounted my photos on brown then also put the coupons, A wonderful day and reason 4376 paper ephemera. I sewed the large gold lucky coin as it is quite heavy and added a red brad.

Here's my final layout.


**********************************************************************************

I then went on to do a maching collage layout as I had the dragon picture.



Here's the 2 stitched together as a double layout.





 

No comments: