Sunday 7 February 2021

3 layouts from Facebook challenges.

 I've made 3 more layouts both using sketches.


This was for a throwback sketch at The Scraproom group.
I used The American crafts paper with hexagons and For the record spotted paper from Echo Park on this layout.
It was a walk near One mile beach so the "sandy" texture fitted in as did the yellow strip across the centre.
The stickers are also from For the record range so I used them as well.
I'm not wrapped in the shortening of vacation to "vacay" but it was the last of a set of thickers,so I used it.

Next is another sketch challenge at Paper Issues


and my interpretation. I took a male teaching friend to look at a nearby view of the river etc. He was taking photos, so I took a photo of him taking photos. (LOL).
I used mainly greys with small touches of black.





Next was a formula layout at The Scraproom again. I read it wrongly and didn't do the 6 1x1 or the 3 2x2, just one of each square.





No comments: