Saturday 2 February 2019

Soul scrappers sketch layout.

I've made this layout using my February kit for a challenge at Soul Scrappers.
http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/sc129-sketch-jan-3-to-feb-2

I started with a vintage brown floral background and kept with the brown/vintage theme.The backing on the photos are brown paper (like lunch bags or school book coverings).
I used walnut ink on the smaller circle tag featuring the stamped butterfly.(See FOTF post)I've also added some cute puffy stickers from Sticko that I received as a prize recently.(From Libby on Soul Scrappers.)
The bear was at Canberra zoo and we watched him play on the equipment you can see in the background then finally have a swim.


2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Did you use Feb. CKC kit for this layout, too?

cinmfoster said...

Great layout, love the stamping
Cindy F