Saturday 2 February 2019

Follow your heart at Soul Scrappers.

http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/rw28-runs-until-feb-22nd
Soul scrappers again has a Positive thoughts challenge. I chose the theme "Follow your heart" which my daughter certainly does.
She recently sent me this photo from their camping area and all I could think was how much she looks like me. We are both strong personalities and in this photo it struck me that she has always done exactly what she wanted to do. In the case of Jacob, she has followed her heart.
Hence my choice of title.

I used one of the Anthologie papers plus some scraps I had added to the kit as well as butterflies, ribbon, silver thread and 2 of the Anthologie collectables.


3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Terrific layout for using your Feb. kit for CKC!!! Just concentrating on the photo and not reading your text, I was sure you had used February's copy-cats for this!!!

cinmfoster said...

Love the background you chose for your story.
Cindy F

Lisa said...

Such great paper - you know I have a thing for map paper. This is a lovely layout capturing a special side of your daughter. lovely