Sunday 17 February 2019

Country view challenges and Cardz4guyz

Country view challenges has a black and white plus one challenge.

I've used orange as my extra colour and kept it subtle.

The photo is from Darkroom Door from a set about New York. The sentiment is from MME.

My next creation is for Cardz4guyz
We were asked to feature wild animals.
I had some animal pictures I cut from an old picture dictionary. I chose 2 walruses.
This card is a get well card for a man and says Sick, tusk, tusk.
I couldn't fit a question mark in the little book plate but think it is implied anyway.


3 comments:

Sian said...

Great cards! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

Sue said...

Oh I love your cards, the black and white plus orange is so striking, and the get well card made me smile. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy weekend, Sue x

Evelyn Walter said...

Sorry for being that late posting my comment, I had the flu.
Beautiful project!
Thank you so much for joining in with our February challenge at Country View Challenges!
Have a wonderful week!
Evelyn xx