Thursday 21 February 2019

Kraft plus

This is the February 19th challenge at Kraft plus.

I had to do this one,being a librarian and avid reader.

I started with a Bella Kraft paper which has words over it. Appropriate I thought.
I misted it with red but it didn't show up very well.

I then layered papers that matched the photo including diamonds and stripes. There are 2 using print,one of which is the BG packet from the Fact or Fiction flowers.
 Speaking of the flowers, I dribbled red mist over them to add colour.and added a hessian flower from D-Lish scraps to match the Kraft.

My journalling explains the book link,which is a strong one.

I added another scrap of Kraft tickets plus a red sequined butterfly.
I had to photograph my layout as it is too thick for the scanner. It is straight and not at an angle.



Speaking of D-lish scraps, they are our sponsor at Archiscraps this month.
http://archiscraps.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

This really is a stunner! Loved how you wove the challenge/photo/story together seamlessly.

Lisa said...

I agree with Leslie! This is a great layout.