Tuesday 12 February 2019

Challenge #1 CKC. Lots of embellishments.

I saw this layout on Paper Issues facebook page and thought the idea of using lots of embellishments was good. Interpret this however you like but spread them around the page in this style.

Here's a link to Lisa's page if you want more ideas
https://www.facebook.com/lisarukin.swift?hc_location=ufi


For my layout,entitled Hungry bird I used lots of embellishments from my kit.
The bottom left hand corner cluster was there so I just kept adding a variety of bits and pieces (spread out) that went with the theme.


2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Great layout and definitely a "shallenge" for me. Love your birds. Cindy F

Lisa said...

Super! This was a really interesting challenge and the original layout is really an eye catcher. I like how you took the printed cluster and build on it. Nice bird capture