Wednesday 20 February 2019

Daring Cardmakers and Sweet sketch Wednesday.

Over at Daring Cardmakers this week they have alphabet soup, meaning you need to use letters as your main decoration.
I used some small striped alphas in odd letters that I had left then put my sentiment over the top.
It looked plain so I added a small butterfly sticker.

There is lots of white space but that's ok.
Those marks are on my scanner,so my next job is to clean it.

Next is a card for Sweet sketch Wednesday



I've gone very feminine and girly with this thank you card.


2 comments:

anne said...

This is so pretty and a lovely take on the sketch.
Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Very pretty love your heart, great take on my sketch pretty colours. Great card thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT