Friday 8 February 2019

Library work

This sheet of paper was bought for a purpose. It was to document my reason for a career step sideways. You will notice it has no photo.

When I started library work these were the catalogue drawers we used. I documented how and why I decided to retrain and do my degree in library studies. I've also included a pocket at the bottom of the layout, alluding to library pockets. All the embellishments on here are from the Anthologie collection except for the enamel dots.
This layout goes into my "Book of me".


2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

I was wondering how you were going to use this paper. Love, love the story here.
Cindy F

Lisa said...

Great to see such a specific piece of paper put to the planned use! I have several of these types of patterns and they are mostly still on my shelf!