Wednesday 2 April 2014

Words or Whatever sketch for April

As I had some WOW chipboard I've decided to start with this challenge.
The sketch is this


Using patterned papers, flowers and enamel dots from my Counterfeit Kit and this sketch, here is my layout.
My title says Christmas Nonsense ,so for fun I made it go around a corner.
The journaling strip says "Be happy be bright be you".
The story behind this layout is a friend was given a Christmas hat for her cat to wear. So I put it on my head being silly!
The WOW item is the camera.
I painted it with pastel green then went over it with a fine black pen to define the features.
Here is a close up of the organza flowers
And the enamel dots
 

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow Julene, you were quick to jump right into your kit!! Lovely layout :)

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Super cute! Love it!

Maggie said...

Such a crazy, fun photo to scrap, love the way you "bent" the title and the mixed alphas you used. First off the mark, well done!

Chidkid said...

First class Julene! Love the hat too

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, love your rendition of the sketch, you done good :)

Virginia said...

Gorgeous layout and gorgeous colours from your kit

Angela Toucan said...

great take on the sketch

KerrynF said...

Fantastic page, love the camera. Thanks for playing along with the WOW sketch.

Tarrah McLean said...

Love your layout Julene, great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in with us at WOW :)

sueat17 said...

Great work on my sketch Julene. Thanks for having a go and good luck with the prize from WOW!