Tuesday 1 April 2014

April Counterfeit Kit and blog hop.

We are doing something different this month at Counterfeit Kit challenges.
Instead of Counterfeitting an existing kit we are teaming up with CSI and basing our kit on this challenge
 
I love yellows and greens so this one is right up my street!
I'm trying to be artistic like Lynette does every month.
This month I have selected a family friend to assist me. Mum's Royal Doulton Fisherman........
So let's see what he has fished out for me.
First the papers
There's lots there!
 
   Basic Grey Serenade half penny
   Basic Grey Lime rickey lemon drop
   Echo Park All about a boy Curious
   Echo park Springtime
  Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze Nellie
  Kaisercraft Telegraph road  Memo and Collect
  KaisercraftTea Break Jam Drop
  Kaisercraft Confetti Best Day
  Kaisercraft Needle and thread Fashion 
  Prima Sunrise Sunset Aperture( 20
  MME Find your wings and fly
  MME Kate & Co
  Pink Paislee House of Three Collage
  American crafts Monograms
   EK success One and only( 2) 
I will add cardstock as needed although CSI calls for patterned paper only.
                                                       *********************
Out goes the fishing net again and in comes the embellies
  • My alphas are Kaisercaft from Technology collection. They resemble keyboard letters.
  • .I've also added some random 6x6 papers,
  • washi tape chevron,glitter,geometric plus a plain cream which can be stamped on.
  • Delish ribbons
  • yellow lace
  • flowers
  • Kaisercraft wooden flourishes
  • Wow wood veneer  frames and chipboard
  • Little Birdy Skeleton leaves
  • MME collectable chipboard shapes
  • This and That 3D gift tags
  • Pink Paislee fascinating petals(flowers made from ribbon)
  • Studio Calico Wood veneers
  • Heidi Swapp sugar chic banners
  • Teresa Collins Everyday moments Chipboard elements
  • Simple stories Homespun chipboard stickers
  • buttons
  • leaves, muslin, paper doileys and ribbon.
That is some serious name dropping!!!
                                                   ********************
  Now for our APRIL FOOLS JOKE
Here are 3 unknown facts about me. Which one is the false one? Put your answer along with your comments and you will get one entry. The cut off date is the 16th April.
You need to do this for each of us on the hop.Bethany will draw a winner on the 18th and a prize will be awarded.

1.I once went to a bucks party in Fiji with about 30 native men and one other female.

2.I met my husband collecting money for the Salvation Army.

3.I love to go on ocean cruises.
                                                   **************************
Order of the Hop:


Guest Designer Maggie: http://maggiebscrapblog.blogspot.fr
and then back to the Counterfeit Kit blog to leave a comment.

 
  http://www.counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.de
Well that's all for today so off you go to see Jemma. Happy scrappin' from Julene
 

 

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 


 



 

20 comments:

Isbaha said...

Nice kit ! I can't wait to see what you will do with it. About your game, I think 3 is wrong.

Lisa said...

Nice selection of goodies and so many papers! You'll create quite a pile of layouts with that, won't you! Nice fishing.

I think number 2 is wrong about meeting your husband!

Jimjams said...

Great kit caught there!

I'm pretty sure you like cruises so I'll plump for #2 being false as #1 sounds right up your (younger) street!

Maggie said...

Amazing kit, love your fisherman friend, he did a good job! My guess?? #2 is false.

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful kit love the yellow and polka dots sheets :) The fisherman did well pulled out some fantastic stuff :)

I guess #2
1 & 3 deal with travel so I'm thinking you like traveling

Texas Cattlewoman said...

OMG....I love your kit...more specifically your embellishments! And yes the weather is delightful Texas to go fishing in April!!!

Love the little twist on facts! I thought it might be the Salvation Army since your in the UK....well Google changed that. So I'm clueless. Just out of the blue I'll pick the Fiji Men as false. But what fun that would have been!

Stephanie said...

fabulous kit! I am having a hard time believing that #1 is true ... but it's so crazy, who would think of crafting such a story if it hadn't really happened to them?! :) So I think #3 is false.

Sassy Breese said...

I am in the same camp as Stephanie. The lie is the one that is not so creative. Perhaps you you are a land lubber like me, and don't like being on the water? I say #3 is the fib.

Loved you creative presentation of your kit. Now that you have raised the bar, I am already looking foward to how you will present next month.

Lisa said...

Very cool kit - I think you should put that fisherman on the payroll - he did well! As for your untruth, I'm going with #1.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Adorable presentation idea! Totally stumped with your false fact but I will say #3?

Lesley G said...

What a lot to play with but then you do a lot of scrapping!!
I'm guessing No.3 purely beacuse I haven't got a clue and I hate cruises!

sassyscrapper said...

Fiji with all those men? I think that one is false. What a lovely kit you've compiled. Thank you for your sweet compliment, Julene. The color palette in your fisherman figurine matches perfectly with the inspiration. He sets off your collection of goodies beautifully. Well done!

Clair said...

How wonderful to have some help choosing your kit :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Great Kit, love your fisherman :) Your questions are tough, but I'm going to guess that #1 is false.

Chidkid said...

Great kit.. I think no 2 is false

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful kit! enjoy it.

Virginia said...

I think number 2 is incorrect.

I love your kit - gorgeous!

Angela Toucan said...

lovely kit, and fun fisherman

Carmen said...

Wow that is an amazing kit. I think that #2 is not true.

Annie Claxton said...

REally fun kit, love it - I'm going to guess that #2 is your fib :o)