Monday 28 April 2014

City crafters blogspot

I've discovered another new blog named City Crafters. Here is their link.http://citycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

This time the challenge was to use paint.
I cut 3 tags in lemon, orange and red then I used these 2 coloured paint:
Lime and sea breeze.

I watered it down, then using a fine paintbrush I flicked it across the tags.
I rather like the mottled effect the 2 colours created.
Coloured ribbons were attached.

On the lemon tag I have lightly stamped a bird and bird house.

3 comments:

mandysea said...

Very arty and vibrant Julene! Love your colour combos...they so work!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful ! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fabulous card!! Thanks o much for playing along at CCCB!!