Monday 14 April 2014

Tattered Inspirations retreat CARDS FIRST.

WARNING- LONG POST!

Last weekend I spent 4 days in Canberra at Gold Creek Resort at the Tattered Inspirations retreat.
The theme was Paris and the room was decorated accordingly.
And we had entertainment!

As I've had the flu and wasn't thinking straight when I packed, I only took my photos from my trip to the real Paris 5 years ago.
I also took just the remaining Counterfeit Kit for April.
I'm amazed at what I was able to produce using just those things.

First the cards.....mainly using "leftovers".
This one was for a challenge at the retreat.
We needed to use a stamp, charm and Tattered Inspiration item.(The lace)
I'm entering it online at Colour Throwdown #287. My ribbon bow is cream but more buttery in colour than the scanner has produced.
Here are some of my other cards made:
 

And then finally some tags


All that finished off my Counterfeit kit quite nicely.

5 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Great cards Julene - hope your flue is gone; your MOJo certainly didn't desert you! You had a great time by the look of all these.

Lisa said...

a nice selection of cards. sounds like a fun weekend

Tina Campbell said...

Well done for working within you means (no photos :) they all turned out great and so did the tags

Jimjams said...

Well done - I hope the fun and games took your mind off the flu!

Virginia said...

Wow they are all gorgeous, I really must do some cards with my leftovers this month!