Friday 8 July 2022

The male room and Cardz 4 guyz.

 I'm waiting on a tradesman so thought I'd make some cards.

My first is for The Male Room where monochrome is called for.

I rather like black and white and this background paper was in my kit. It suited this challenge.

The large black circle is a beer coaster and the square is packaging from Bella bling..I added washi tape for my sentiment and a scrap of gingham paper. 

The card could be for either male or female.


And at Cardz4guyz  the theme is summer.

I've made a card about the beach for a friend's son who loves surfing.. I tore vellum to create the waves and used a couple of wood veneer starfish./ My sentiment says "Make waves"



4 comments:

Pamela said...

love how you torn the vellum to create the wave with starfish, totally cleaver! Thank you for playing with us at C4G

Julie B said...

Your torn vellum makes a lovely wave effect, I could do with putting my feet in the sea today as the temps soar! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Dawn Phillips said...

Your simple summer seascape is beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought I had commented on this wonderful card, love the design, love the background paper and the "beer" mat too. Thank you so much for joining us in our Monochrome challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT