Saturday 16 July 2022

Mystical Cyber crop weekend.

 This weekend there is a cyber crop at Mystical scrapbooking on Facebook.

Louise's challenge is to use the following.

patterned paper,fussy cut,ephemera,acrylic paint,doily.

I took a different approach and scrapped 2 photos from a weekend at my daughter's place.

We were in the back yard having a cuppa and I found she has a skull ornament on her back table. I picked it up and recited the well known quote from Shakespeare. She studied Hamlet, both at school and University.


I cut the large flower from patterned paper I've had for 15 years,waiting for the right layout. I used black paint and a white doiley .My ephemera was the king from a playing card (with sword). It seemed appropriate.

It isn't your normal "pretty" layout but it suits the photos. 

No comments: