Sunday 3 July 2022

Scrap our stash

 PLUN

The word PLUN originated from Pitcairn Island and means banana.

 While we were on Norfolk Island they made plun for us to try. 

It is a mixture of green banana, coconut and flour and becomes a slice, a bit like banana bread.


This is for the challenge at Scrap our stash

I've made a layout using the vertical line row 4. 

Sticker,twine,colour blue, kraft,mist/ink.

I got into a mess with the mist, so my spotted paper is covering the disaster. 

There is Kraft used as my background. 

The spotted paper is blue and green and I used a matching tag (with twine). 

My stickers are the strip down the left hand side, plus the alphas and green dots from the alpha set.



2 comments:

missgailly said...

Fun layout and the PLUN looks delicious! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

Angela said...

Fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!