Saturday 16 July 2022

2 more layouts at White with One.

 The first of these is for White with one where we had to incorporate Fire + Family +fun.

I had no actual photos of family at this event but we went to a Chinese Restaurant during Chinese New Year. Out came a long dragon who weaved between the tables and "breathed fire" (pretending) right at us. It made us laugh and was exciting.

I've used the 2 photos I had and by using 2 masks and yellow paint, I created the "fire". I cut around the fire with my knife and overlapped it on the second photo.


This also answers the criteria at Mystical scrapbook this weekend.Donna's challenge is to use stencils. 

                                                        ****************************

Also at White with One is their July challenge. We are asked to use neutral palette and this board as inspiration.


I was inspired by the lace bedspread and the coffee colours. I had this lovely lace paper which was perfect. The photo is from my travels around Europe, I think it was at a monastery /abbey we went to and carved into a pew.

There is white on the background paper and on the layered matting. It also gave me a chance to use a chipboard ampersand I had plus the arrow paperclip.



No comments: