Friday 1 July 2022

July Counterfeit Kit

 Welcome to another Counterfeit Kit.

I've been doing this for over 9 years now so this is around about my 110th kit (and I still have papers left!)

Tina is choosing this month and says 

"As the summer months come into being so does vacations so I thought that this would be a great kit to inspire us to get out those vacation theme scrapbook items and those vacation pictures to be scrapped."

May 2022 add-on kit from Citrus Twist










**************

HERE'S MY KIT

"Ticket to ride" 

MY PAPERS


The black spotted one top right is clear acetate with black spots.I put white under it so it can be seen.

I've also added this mini 6x6 pad of papers because they are similar to the kit doileys.



MY EMBELLISHMENTS

I then gathered embellishments around the travel theme and co-ordinating with the above.

There's tickets,paint,flowers,washi, journal cards, twine,coasters,embroidery cottons, plus some transport pictures cut from an old picture dictionary.My main theme here was black and green.


I've also just added enamel dots and maps which I may cut up or use.

You will notice there are no doileys. I can't find any in the shops.

For ALPHAS I've chosen a mix of green and black.


Welcome to Clem Reid , our guest designer for July.


1st July - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop

 

 

Have fun scrapping this month!




4 comments:

Tara O said...

Your papers are so pretty! Great kit!!

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely kit I love that you still have papers left even after all these years :)

Misty said...

You have some great travel images in your embellishments!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Isn't it amazing how fresh CKC still seems with each new inspiration? I should send you some doilies... I am coveting those FAB vintage travel illustration pages!!! Happy scrapping this month.