Sunday 31 July 2022

Farmquest challenge blog and Li'l red wagon

 I've just discovered a new challenge blog all to do with Farms.

This time at Farmquest  they want barns or a weathervane or a windmill.

After looking through my diecuts I found a barn and remembered I had been to a farm in Western Australia back in 2013.

 It sold milk and ice creams.

We ate ice creams and looked around the outside. They has large fiberglass cows that we patted. (lol).

Here's my layout


Also at Li'l red wagon they want stitching and it is ok to submit a scrapbooking layout.Keeping with the cow theme I made this layout named Deja Moo.


The town where the (fiberglass )cows are is Cowarump in the Margaret River area of Western Australia.
I have sewn on here plus used washi tape and buttons with a black,white and red theme to match the photo. 


3 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Julene: Thanks so much for not only submitting a moo-velous farm/barn layout but also discovering FarmQuest!!! "FQCB" was started in late March of this year. A month prior to that I started Heart's Quest Challenge Blog that alternates with themes using hearts shapes and the word love. Thanks for giving us some extra attention in your blog post! Keep coming back! We have some mutual crafting friends that have been helping me with one or the other or both as guest designers that I added in April. It would be great to your projects here again at the 'farm'. New themes are revealed on the 14th and the 28th of each month. --Becca S

JanR said...

Deja-Moo - tee hee, that's awesome! Great page. Loving the black, white and red combo. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Granmargaret said...

Great layouts