Saturday 14 May 2022

Scrap the girls

 


Here is the colour challenge at Scrap the girls.

I caught up with my daughter for Mother's Day last week in a country town half way between us. There are 3 charity shops or as she calls them OP SHOPS! She managed to find a black pillbox hat and I found scented talcum powder. One lady in the first shop told me only old ladies use that....well I must be an old lady.

I have 3 photos so started with some brown and white Ruby Rock-it paper which has a textured look.

I layered vellum under my photos plus several scraps of patterned paper.

 I then added laces,a button, a random wood veneer of Africa, part of  buckle, a paper clip, plus mixed alphas. The best thing was I used some fibre across the middle that I've had for 15 years or more!




No comments: