Monday 9 May 2022

CKC International scrapbooking day BBQ challenge

 Next is a BBQ challenge.



We sent in a combination of foods from the picture and Tara designated a challenge based on that.

Here's my combination.

I chose 2 Asian papers with a gold dragon/coin theme. One is bigger and one is smaller .I used the smaller one for my mats.

I made the gold frame from corrugated board. One corner tore so I wound embroidery thread around that part.

My stamped image says "LOVE IT". 

I used a die cut word "cherished" as part of my title. 

(Also Lasting Memories  wants us to use something old on a layout. That embroidery cotton I wound around the frame is 50 years old at least-from my childhood sewing lessons)

Appetizers: No cardstock
Main: 1 large photo, 2 smaller
Salads/Sides: 2 pieces of patterned paper
Veggies/Fruit: a frame
Desserts:die cut title (can be a die cut from an ephemera pack)
Beverages: stamped image (you do NOT have to stamp directly on your layout


1 comment:

Sandy Ross said...

Great use of the challenge with your embroidery cotton! Love your layout design! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!