The May kit is from www.scrapbookdoodle.com and is named "Sweet Life"
I picked up on the spotted theme and the orange circles. The mixed butterfly paper has similar colour to my mermaid scales paper. I've put in what navy I had which happens to be phases of the moon,but it has small figures, so is similar. I've used a pale green with floral motif to match. The other green paper is more the aqua colour so I put that in too. Some of these are multiples and some are a smaller size.
I found lots of butterflies on tags as well as vellum. I was able to match the ribbon banner tag and the to do list. I added florals plus my twist,bicycles !
I've also added small flowers I found ,embroidery cottons, washi tapes, brads,twine and punched flowers.
My alphas are pink sparkly and yellow. I have just bought some new ones online which arrived in time too.
WELCOME TO DAWN our Guest Designer: Dawn Cervo
- Here's the order of the blog hop
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
· Guest Designer – Dawn https://www.instagram.com/dawn.cervo/
· Tracey - http://3obsessions.blogspot.com/?m=1
· Kate - https://kateblue.blogspot.com/
· Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/