Tuesday 10 May 2022

CKC International scrapbooking Day -Scraplifting Lisa. Plus Challenge YOUrself

 





Here are 3 pictures of Lisa's layout that I intend to scraplift.
I have a planet navy paper in my Counterfeit kit to use as my background.I also had another American crafts paper with semi circles that echos the half moons on the navy.
I used triple matting and several small tags overlapped. The light globes made a good embellishment. I did the journalling on the side in blue to match the paper.

Here's my layout. I'm also entering it at Challenge YOUrself.



My pink sparkly letters on the title show up better in real life.

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a wonderful scraplift, Julene! I love all of the layering, your title, and especially like the photo of YOU! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Your layout is absolutely beautiful!!

Tracy P said...

I love a great scraplift. Nice job! Great colors and paper prints. Thank you for joining in with us a Challenge YOUrself.

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Such a pretty, colourful layout! And very clever to tie in your shapes to the paper!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Great layering behind your photo! I like the use of so many papers! Thanks for playing along at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Julene, love your layout! Great patterned paper mix! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

Sherri Caramico said...

Love your layout and great mix of patterns and layers! Love your journaling too!! -- Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!