Sunday 8 May 2022

CKC- International scrapbooking Day. 3 Favourites.

 I'm working on Misty's challenge for CKC.


Starting with paper I chose this. It is all my favourite colours .Summer Damask


Looking in my counterfeit kit I'm inspired to use tags! The yellow alphas are going in here too.


Right, let's get started! 

Here's my layout.



Item one: Paper

Do you have a favorite paper already in mind? Grab it! If not, go to your paper stash. Start flipping. When you get that wondrous rush of “how beautiful”, stop. Pull that paper. That is your first item.


Item two: Embellishment

I’m talking about just one type or package of embellishment here. Love sequins? Pull those. Stickers your thing? Grab a sheet. I did the same thing with my embellishment choice as I did with my paper, I just started browsing until one item gave me that "aha" feeling.


Item three: Alphas or Titles

How do you like to title your layouts? Do you use Thickers? Are you a die cutter? We know those jumbo phrase cut files are super hot right now. How about journal cards? Those can make great titles. Again, I just started flipping through my letter sticker bin until I stopped on an alpha set with a color that I swoon over.


No comments: