Sunday 10 April 2022

Pocket page and Challenge YOUrself.

 Today I've made a pocket page. It uses the 2 forged papers I had in my kit plus a rose transparency. Inside the pocket is the program from a recent exhibition I attended with my daughter.

The painted wash on the blue paper suits the fact that it was an art exhibition.

We also had a yummy lunch while there, which is the other photo.


*********************************************************************************

Now at Challenge YOUrself they have asked us to use stars as it is their #100 challenge.

 CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I'm going back through old photos and found some  of Erica and I in Tasmania, at Bicheno Blowhole.

I've used a packet of fabric striped stars I had in my hoard and 2 brackets that matched the background paper. I also did some simple stitching in wave shapes on the right of the photos. That's me in the blue T shirt.




4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Julene, your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I just LOVE those amazing photos, and you scrapped them beautifully! WOW! And I love the stars you used, too. Thank you so much for joining us in celebrating our 100th challenge. We couldn't have made it this far without your participation.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Great way to save that brochure! You'll definitely want to look back on it later. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

Tracy P said...

Perfect take on our challenge! Love the printed stars and how they pop. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Ulene, I love this one! Beautiful colors and design! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.