Tuesday 12 April 2022

Challenge #1 Counterfeit Kit.

 We are asked to do a layout with a Disney theme.

Luckily, I went to Disneyland in California when Erica was 11. That was back in April 1998.

I used my American Crafts colourful paper on this layout plus made a feature of turquoise and red, which are 2 of the colours on Donald's outfit. I hand drew his hat and made a likeness to pop n the corner of the main photo. I used real grossgrain ribbon for the ties. I had some foam black highlighting strips from a set of alphas so used those to emphasise the photos too plus a wood veneer heart I inked in blue. There's also a border strip down the right hand side.

There was a sheet of quotes in my kit, so used one as my sub heading on here. I also popped some enamel dots on the layout.



No comments: