Sunday 17 April 2022

Li'l red wagon and Papercraft challenges

 


A couple of weeks ago I was featured on Li'l red wagon with my ship in a storm card.

This has given me impetus to enter more card challenges,when I have time. So this week's challenge at 

Li'l red wagon is 3 of something.

I'm using up (recycling) some maps from an old atlas. I used one on this card, then put a and across the top with 3 different arrows (puffy stickers). They all point to the sentiment,which says smile.


This card is going to a man in hospital. I thought the brighter colours might cheer him up.

                                                     *********************************

Next I made a card for Papercraft Challenges (papercraft-challenges.blogspot.com)

They want farm animals. I have had these chickens from Kaisercraft for years!  I cut out the hills and fence from matching papers and created a scene. 



1 comment:

Imke said...

Great idea to use 3 arrows. Thanks for joining our "3of Something" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE