Monday 4 April 2022

Lasting memories

 Here's a layout for Lasting Memories and using my Counterfeit kit. 

The challenge was triangles and I used a dark paper as my background.My triangles used scraps in shades of green. I've also used a black and white scrap of patterned paper with triangles.


To embellish it I used Jillybean soup letters in 2 colours (playing alpha scrabble). I also had a border strip in pink to match the flowers.The 2 butterflies were added because I read that echinacea attracts butterflies in gardens.There is also a fussy cut pinky flower cluster. 

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Great work using all the triangles and love the other accents! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Maud's Creations said...

Great job Julene your back ground papers highlight your triangles and your pretty photo. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout and great job with the triangle challenge! Love the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!