Saturday 2 April 2022

3 green layouts.


 Here's my first layout with the kit. I made it for myself. No challenges connected to it.

I've used some Cosmo Cricket tags that I've had for years. They matched the colours perfectly .

Also on here is 3 flowers I constructed using the green base layer and the top red flower.. I added a wood veneer leaf(my last one). 

                                                      *******************

Next I did a reflective layout for my Covid Album. I called it Survivor.


It's not my best photo,in fact it's a selfie I took while out for my morning walk.
On here I used more of my covid themed embellishments and described what life was like at the beginning of covid.
I'm about to get my 2nd booster owing to my low immunity.

                                                              ********************


By now can you tell I like green? This one also uses the Cosmo Cricket tags,which are all gone now.

These big frogs were in a park as an ornament and for kids to climb on. I thought they were fun. I've used smaller words that relate to frogs on my tags and used 3 brackets as well. 

No comments: