Monday 25 April 2022

Lasting memories- Hearts. and Allsorts challenge

 This layout is using hearts and is for Lasting Memories.


My cousin asked me to do a layout of her grandson Henry. 

I used 2 chipboard hearts. The top one is painted black and edged with lace. On the second one I mounted it on a flower then used lace in a heart shape around the photo. I also cut a pocket for the centre photo to be tucked under. It gave the blanket covering him a second layer.

I kept it clean and simple so those smaller photos would stand out. 

********************************************************************************

While I've got the blue out I made a card for Allsorts challenge.

The challenge is use things with the letter B. 

This card is blue and brown  and I used a (surf) board shaped (chip) board behind my sentiment.



3 comments:

brenda said...

Two super projects, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Deanna said...

aaaawwww.....so sweet! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Beautiful baby boy layout! Hearts are the perfect accent! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!