Tracey has picked the Shimelle "best of both worlds" kit.
I started with a list
hot pink polkadots
grey/white stripes at angles
text print -words-oh yea, feeling it,cool,awesome,legit, /rust background
yellow polkadots /girly stuff-pink cameras,bags,laptop
black alphas/multicoloured letter
hearts confetti or heart punch
My kit CITRUS DAYS ended up not looking much like hers, but there are several similarities.
small hearts(multi plus green/white)
brown /white stripes at angles
rust plain paper
I added yellow vellum,large coloured circles, balloons,yellow with numbers,lots of ribbons,twine, journal tags,frames and a rainbow as well.
My kit has an autumn colourscheme ,despite me trying hard not to do that,but the citrus colours will inspire me to create I'm sure.
I've also added these for a touch of Spring
Here are the papers on their own
This should be a fun kit to use!
Welcome to our Guest designer
Welcome to Machelle our guest designer for this month.
Now onto the Blog Hop, here is the Blog Hop list and reveal, enjoy hopping around and seeing what everyone has put together from the Best of Both Worlds September Kit.
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge
- Guest Designer – Machelle Willing https://www.smalltownscrap.com/
- Cindy https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/
- Julene (you are here)
- Leslie (Go here next) https://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
- Lori https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/
- Tara https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Tina https://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Tracey https://3obsessions.blogspot.com/
- Laura https://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/