Friday 30 October 2020

Girlz creative craft and Scribbles Designs.

 I've created a Christmas card for Girlz Creative craft ,which is a Dutch challenge site.

I foind a scrap of cream lace plus a cream and gold ribbon. They both contrast nicely with the background paper. Hope you like it!

Stay safe in this crazy COVID 19 time.


My next card is for Scribbles Design where they want a critter.

Again I made a Christmas card featuring Santa Claus in a strip from Darkroom Door.

The folied paper in the background is red, not black as it appears on here.

My critter is the horse that Santa is riding in the second picture.



4 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ilonka said...

I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Girlz Creative Crafts.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely card for our challenge lace, ribbon, ...
Groetjes
Nancy DT GCC

pst said...

Two fabulous cards, I love the vintage feel. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope to see you back again.