Sunday 25 October 2020

Colour Throwdown

 I've made a card this morning for Colour Throwdown

These are the colours


Using Kraft as my background I found plain and gingham cranberry papers which I layered. I added a cream strip along the plain cranberry.

In my Counterfeit kit were a set of small framed labels so I used a rectangular one on the card plus the sentiment. This card will go into my general cards box and maybe would suit a job promotion or exam results.


While I had the Kraft cardstock out I made this layout for Mystical Scrapbooking. We had a sketch plus had to use something that shimmers.



That striped paper nearly drove me crosseyed. I had fun gluing the coiled twine and adding the rhinestones and water droplets. This was at a local cafe known as the boatshed.

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card using the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!