Saturday 24 October 2020

I'm a 60's child plus Twice blessed.

 I've gone hippy with this layout! The Prima paper "The best things" inspired the whole thing. Being born in 1954 makes me a child that grew up in the 1960s. I found this photo and went with it. 

The yellow and orange ribbon made a good border for my layout and the llabels and words describe my childhood.The journal card featuring the beach bag and sunglasses remind me of days at the beach.

I added the feather and flower for texture mainly.


Lastly, the saucer chair matches one I sat in recently and have done a layout about. They will go together in an album.


My next layout is for The Scraproom group on Facebook and it is this sketch

I've used my Counterfeit kit on this too.
I started with a green background and added a heart and a striped patterned paper triangle.
Next, I mounted my photos on yellow vellum and cut a matching circle from the scrap. I cut a circle from woodgrain since my photos are all about the trees.
In my kit I also had some small oval notes.
My cloud at the top is cut from a journal block.




No comments: