Tuesday 16 June 2020

More than words challenge


I've made this layout for More than words.
The theme is to use either doors or windows and the word Hello.


Kaisercraft paper Blue bay featuring doors was my basis for this challenge.It is the strip down the centre.I have measured and cut it straight, however the sheet of paper is actually printed on a slight angle.


I then used a big wood veneer door,also from Kaisercraft over my photo. First I painted with white acrylic paint then I inked it using copper coloured "Inca gold".
I used enamel dots including one as the door knob.
There is also ribbon with a tiny buckle plus a green feather and some punched maple leaves as extra embellishment.
Finally, I put a small speech bubble coming out of one of the doors saying "Hello".


9 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Great paper to pick for this challenge! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

Cecy said...

I love the composition with all that gorgeous shutters close to the door, thank you for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun use of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Rosaliescreativecafe said...

I love all of your doors. They look fantastic. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

Heather McMahon said...

I love the way you've used layers of doors! This is so cool and the door in your photo is incredible! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words this month :)

Empire of the Cat said...

Great use of patterned paper - so many doors! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

Shabby Creations said...

Beautiful piece. What great inspiration to use the paper of doors.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Great paper choice, love your design!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. xoxo Heike

katrinpoemg said...

I love it thanks for joining with us