Monday 22 June 2020

Festive Friday plus Always fun.

I'm trying to keep warm here as it is 10 degrees C or 48 degrees F here in Australia.
Festive Friday has this challenge



I've been tidying through my bits and pieces basket and found some die cuts that will work.
The "sun" and other yellow circle could be a lemon sliced. But for this we will just say yellow.
The orange leaf was from another set of die cuts.
I used glittery alphas to say TRUST. Then I added pink in the fox washi tape I had.
The 3 criteria are covered.

This will go into my get well box. Sometimes people having operations need to remember to trust their doctors. I'm sure it will sell, it looks happy. 
**********************************************************************
Next I have a random card for Always fun challenges.

I've used a tag , a butterfly and the embossed paper scrap from my counterfeit kit.
You'll notice it is the same background paper again, this time running vertically..



1 comment:

Billie A said...

Great project and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun challenge.