Saturday 6 June 2020

Little Red wagon

Over at Li'l red wagon they have a patterned paper challenge.
I like these challenges because you can use up scraps.

I started with a striped paper then added 2 other rectangles in decreasing sizes.The top one is also striped so tones in with the base. My final embellishment is a butterfly I cut from another birthday card. My sentiment says today.
My neighbour turns 80 at the end of June so this will be her birthday card.


I'm also entering it at Crafty gals corner  where they want female cards and Double D challenges where it is use scraps.

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design and gorgeous PROJECT to suit our current challenge.
Many thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of USE YOUR SCRAPS at Double D challenges…
Good luck in the draw and hope to see you here again.
[aNNie design team member for Double D Challenges

Imke said...

Great masculine card and great take with our Challenge Theme "Patterned Paper/Own Background" @ Little Red Wagon this week ! Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Darlene said...

She's going to love it! Great use of your scraps! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Use your Scraps’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Pretty use of your scraps, I am sure your neighbor treasures it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}