Wednesday 10 June 2020

Challenge #1 and Let's get sketchy.




Here's the current sketch at Let's get sketchy

I'm also doing my challenge #1 for Counterfeit Kit challenge which is Wonderful world.
In my kit I had rainbow paper, so I have decided to use that.
I also used a neutral paper as my big triangle and navy blue washi tape for the strip.
After matting my photos, I used an orange strip where the pink one is in the sketch.
The word "paradise" was in my kit so I used it on here.
From my stash I added 2 wood veneer maple leaves that I bought in Canada plus my alphas.

2 comments:

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great take on this months challenge sketch. Autumn always has such beautiful reds. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Beautiful photo and layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!