Sunday 7 June 2020

Lasting memories Celebration Bingo.

At Lasting Memories they have this bingo card. The theme is "It's a Celebration."

I'm going across the top row.
Starting with a Bella paper featuring hearts, I added 2 pieces of torn paper.They were then overstitched with embroidery thread. After matting my 2 photos I placed them on a doiley and did my journal card which I tucked under the torn paper . The chipboard item had me thinking until I realised the commas on the set of alphas resembles water splashed up.

The celebration idea comes in this way. We visited Versailles during our week in Paris. We happened to strike this celebration...

"Enjoy an elegant and musical day strolling through the Versailles Gardens with full-day admission to the World Heritage Site during its Tuesday and Friday summer concert series. Stroll through the immaculately designed landscape of groves, fountains and geometric flowerbeds at your leisure, while live classical music transports you back to the royal courts of 17th-century France. Entrance to the Versailles Gardens, a World Heritage Site Enjoy live music during the gardens' special summer concert series on Tuesdays Explore the gardens independently while listening to classical music from French composers Discover groves and hidden corners of the gardens"


It was truly magical!
*******************************
I'm also using this layout for a challenge on Scraproom


G= garden ,gold heart
L=layering,lacy doiley
U= under
E= embroidery thread


2 comments:

Deanna said...

VEry pretty background to go with your photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful layout!

~Cheryl~
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/