Friday 28 June 2019

Use your stuff and Daring cardmakers.

I have some BIG NEWS.
I have been asked to be on Use your Stuff's design team.
Keep your eyes out on their blog for my debut!

In the meantime the current challenge is stickers.

I've made a card using all stickers.
The oval stickers I have had for ages(years). The leaves which are glittery are from a set of Halloween stickers I bought in America . My sentiment is yet another sticker.
******************************************************************************

Daring cardmakers asked us to focus on our pattern papers. I used 2 different papers on my card which is lovely and bright to cheer someone's day.
It could be either male or female.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

2 great ways to get some of that fab stash used!

Lovely to have you joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

Dawn said...

I love the torn effect on your card. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Miri said...

It's always great to use up things from your stash. Your results are great. What a bright cheerful card with your patterned paper.
Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers.